We firmly believe that if any advancement in the technology world can help, change or revolutionize the teaching methodology then we are for it. Have a look at our campus which is an exemplary in bringing technical up gradation in education.
1. Student Zone – This is an internet based application which helps you in getting your time table, result and any relevant information while in comfort of your home.You can also run the application on any smart phone. You will get your individual result as well as comparative result via this application. Not only this, you can also get to know the name of topics to be taught in upcoming classes. This way you can plan your studies better and will suffer minimum loss in case you miss a class. Every MOMENTUM student will have his/her own login ID & Password to access this application on our official website www.momentumacademy.com
2. Electronic attendance – Instead of taking manual attendance, which always
has a room for error, we take electronic attendance so that each student’s track record can be maintained with respect to his attendance and discipline can also be maintained. Students are issued a computer generated I-Card with Bar code which makes it easy to take attendance and cross check credentials.
3. Automatic SMS alert on absenteeism- Any time when we find a student absent in the class, immediately an alert is sent to the parents’ /guardian’s mobile so that discipline can be maintained and parents should be aware of their ward’s whereabouts.
4. Electronic Results preparation – We have devised a system where all students answer sheet can be easily checked through state of the art advance OMR scanning system to root out any possible chance of error and also gives students a simulation of real competitive exams.
5. Electronic keep up of results – The results and record of each student is thoroughly maintained by our custom made software to eradicate error and notification to the parents about the performance of their wards in class.
6. e- Library – All important lectures are recorded and preserved in electronic form. A students can view the same if he/she is absent or if revision is required.