18th & 25th November (2:30 – 4:30 PM)
What is TRCAT ?
TRCAT is a Scholarship and Selection guarantee scheme. It is specially designed initiative of MOMENTUM to enable meritorious students achieve their goals with national level with affordable coaching. This year will be 7th consecutive year of conduction of TRCAT.
Students studying in class 10th / 11th / 12th
will get Scholarship up to 90% in Tuition Fee of following Classroom Programs for JEE / NEET run by MOMENTUM.
- 2 Yr Foundation Course after X
- 1 Yr Target Course after XI
- 1 Yr Mission Course after XII
- Summer Course for XII after XI
- Crash Course for JEE / NEET after XII
Note : Top 20 students of class 10th will also get written guarantee for selection in Top engineering (IITs, NITs, IIITs, BITs) and Medical colleges. Based on performance in TRCAT some may get assurance of rank (All India Rank under 1000*)
Students studying in 7th / 8th / 9th
will get Scholarship up to 90% in Tuition Fee for following Classroom Programs run by SCOREMAX (Junior division of MOMENTUM)
- 3 Yr Course for VIII, IX and X
- 2 Yr Course for VIII, IX or IX, X
- 1 Yr Course for VIII, IX or X
Cash Prize Details
|Class-10th||Class-12 th||Class-11 th||Class-9 th||Class-8 th||Class-7 th|
|1 to 10||5100||5100||2100||2100||2100||2100|
|11 to 20||2100||2100||1100||1100||1100||1100|
TRCAT 2018-19 Details
- Syllabus : Common syllabus of CBSE / ICSE / MP Board of current & previous class.
- Examination Pattern : 60 MCQ (Objective Type Questions having 4 choices with single correct answer).
- Physics : 10, Chemistry : 10, Biology : 05, Maths : 20, Mental Ability : 15 (For class 7th, 8th,9th,10th).
- Physics : 20, Chemistry : 20, Math / Biology : 20 (For class 11th, 12th).
- Marking Scheme : +4 for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong answer.
- Exam Date & Time : 18 & 25 November (Sunday), 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Test Cities : Jabalpur, Katni, Maihar, Satna, Rewa, Shahdol, Anuppur ,Umaria, Damoh, Mandla, Dindori, Narsinghpur, Gadarwara, Seoni.
- Exam Fee :
For online Applications – Rs 100( till 5th Nov) and Rs 200 (6th -15th Nov).
For offline Applications – Rs 200( till 5th Nov) and Rs 500 (6th -15th Nov).
How to Apply
Fill Application form online and Pay Exam fee online Rs 100( till 5th Nov) and Rs 200 (6th -15th Nov).
Fill Application form online, Take Printout and submit it to our Centres in JABALPUR / KATNI Center along with the fee amount 100( till 5th Nov) and Rs 200 (6th -15th Nov).
1. 1525, Wright Town, Near Stadium Call : 8349992505
2. Above Anand Nagar Post. Office, Anand Nagar, Adhartal Call : 8349992699
3. Above Daily Needs, Kataria Theme Park, Mandla Road Call : 8349992699
4. Dixit Enclave, Bandaruya Tiraha, Rampur Call : 8349992699
5. Above Allahabad Bank, Opp. Petrol Pump, MR-4 Main Road, Vijay Nagar Call : 8349992699
6. Opp. Jain Mandir, Main Road, Ranjhi, Call : 8349992517
Beside Brijwasi Hotel, Under Khirahni Bridge, Opp. Khirahni Police Chowki. Call : 88895 51122
Gopal Book Depot, Indra Chowk. Call : 9425472263
Chourasiya Electricals, Main Road Kandeli ,Infront of Prakash Medical. Call : 9424852654
Vedagya Classes, Beside Gas Agency. Call : 9630544299
Virendra Stationery corner, Bada Chowraha. Call : 9425328698
Gayatri Stationery & Book Depot, Station Road Camp. Call : 9893837084
Students belonging to other cities can submit form along with above fee at our collection centers in their cities. For details Call @ 8349992515.