|AIRLIFT (JEE ADVANCED + JEE MAIN ) + Test Series (JEE ADVANCED + JEE MAIN )||@ 5,000/- (2,500/- for Postal)|
|Test Series (JEE ADVANCED) + Test Series (JEE MAIN)||@ 4,000/- (2,000/- for Postal)|
|AIRLIFT (JEE ADVANCED+ JEE MAIN ) + Test Series (JEE ADVANCED)||@ 3,500/- (1,800/- for Postal)|
|AIRLIFT (JEE ADVANCED) + Test Series (JEE ADVANCED)||@ 3,200/- (1,600/- for Postal)|
|AIRLIFT (JEE MAIN) + Test Series (JEE MAIN)||@ 2,200/- (1,300/- for Postal)|
|AIRLIFT (NEET) + Test Series (NEET)||@ 2,700/- (1,500/- for Postal)|
JEE ADVANCED 2020 qualified
|100% rebate in any course fee|
NTSE/KVPY Scholarship holders / Olympiad 1st level qualified Students
AIR within top 5000 in JEE MAIN 2020
|50% rebate in any course fee|
- Every students applying for Foundation Course, Target Course & Mission Course for JEE must appear for Entrance-cum-Scholarship Test (Popularly known as TRCAT). There is direct admission in other courses (Target & Mission Course for Medical, Crash Course, Summer Course & Distance Course).
- Qualifying students can get scholarship on the basis of the performance in Entrance Test, their performance in NTSE and class X & XII or on the basis of their performance in competitive exams taken earlier.
- Amount of scholarships are decided by the prevailing policy at the time.
- All Ex-students of Target course get 50% rebate and all Ex-students of Crash course get 15% rebate in Mission
courses for XII passed students.
Merit cum means scholarship
“Late Smt. Aruna Rani Jain” Memorial Financially Weak Student’s Scholarship Scheme
We strongly believe that merit should not suffer in want of money. To help the truly needy and meritorious students, our
management has decided to give Merit Cum-Means Scholarship to such students. However, those who are well-off
should not indulge in any wrong means of proving their eligibility for this scholarship. They should understand that if they
will pay their fee honestly, then only we can pass on the benefit to the deserving ones.
- If you feel that you fulfill the MCM Scholarship’s criteria then apply on the prescribed form giving all the information required in the form. If you have not appeared in the admission test so far, you will have to take the scholarship test on the date given to you.
Based on your performance in test and financial status the management will decide the amount of fee rebate.
- In case any of the information given by you is found to be in-correct/in-appropriate your admission will be cancelled and fee forfeited.
- This scheme is applicable only for our year long courses and any rebate in fee will not be given for crash course or any other short term course.
In any case decision of management will be final and binding.