JEE Mains 2020, the stepping stone to India’s top engineering universities, has undergone two major revisions to the structure of the problem. The number of questions in the test paper has been reduced to 25 questions (per subject) compared to last year (30 questions). Besides the MCQs in the journal, there will be questions whose responses as numerical values are to be filled in. The JEE 2020 follows a similar trend except for queries that need to be filled out as numerical values. An candidate gets two opportunities in January 2020 and April 2020 to crack the JEE Mains exam just like last year.
1) A detailed understanding of the concepts: planning is the most important aspect of the JEE Mains 2020 clearing. You need a thorough understanding of the meanings. After the NCERT syllabus and a careful study of the NCERT textbooks will give you an edge when you prepare for JEE Mains 2020.
2) Consider the weighting of the section: Mathematics is given more weight by the entrance test. Prepare well the 10th, 11th and 12th level mathematics you’ve studied. This will allow you to solve problems more efficiently.
3) Accuracy: another dimension of JEE Mains 2020’s good score. The number of wrong answers would affect the final score if you answer 75 questions in 150 minutes. Therefore, by increasing precision, try to minimize negative marks. Candidates should not only judge their ability and write the test accordingly. Too many questions may lead to substantial negative labeling which needs to be avoided.
4) Practice research papers and mock tests: with a clock in hand, answer samples and problem papers from the previous year. This will help you manage your time and give you an idea of how many problems you will be able to resolve in the given time. Continue to work correctly in the specified time to answer further questions. Including learning sample documents, you should also try the JEE Mains 2020 mock exam as well. Amrita conducts the online computer-based mock test to familiarize candidates with the sequence, type of query, user interface and the given electronic calculator. The online portal offers the review of 12000 + questions. Candidates who choose a computer-based test and are familiar with the software will help them save time in the actual test.
5) Increase efficiency: candidates should try to adapt to the requirements of the exam and read without any breaks for nearly 3 hours. It increases the candidate’s performance and lets them remain active for a longer period of time. Candidates should also use the technique to delete the wrong answers in order to reach the correct one.
6) Strategy Exam Day- Responding to JEE Mains 2020, make sure that you only try to answer questions that you know the answer. Through -negative scores, this will allow you to score higher. Responding to an entry test is never a Luck match. JEE Mains 2020 has issues that vary. Seek to answer all the questions which range from simple to high level of difficulty. Until sending the final answers, hard questions should be checked.
7) Be assured and calm- Most notably, pose as a candidate of trust and tranquility at the entrance. The anxious mind is going to crack under pressure. This will influence the test’s efficiency.