It is essential to value time and handle time better for achievement on every route of life. Better time management in competitive examination is regarded the basis of achievement. Students who learn to use time correctly also considerably improve their likelihood of achievement. And, students preparing for JEE are required to study in Class XII. These students ‘ shortage of time is a prevalent issue. Practicing in less time to address more questions only guarantees achievement in the examination.
Not only will you be able to offer equal time to all three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths with the assistance of better time leadership, but you will also be able to create sufficient time for review along with preparation for the board review. The greatest benefit is that just before the test, there is no pressure on the student. He doesn’t have to worry about finishing the course, but can be used for instant revision job instead. Rest assured that preparations are going well. Having this positive thinking while preparing is very crucial for a student preparing for any competitive examination. Learn how to manage time to prepare for JEE better:
Prepare study plan
You need to work smartly to attain success in anything. You are studying for 10 hours a day, but if there is no outline for that research, you may not benefit greatly from that research. Not only do those who study smartly finish more classes by learning less hours, they are happy with their research as well. It is not feasible to prepare JEE correctly without drawing up a research plan. Prepare an efficient research plan, bearing in mind your weaknesses and strengths. You will cover more classes by continually learning, do not stay in this misunderstanding. Create a fresh approach for teaching. For instance, after learning for an hour, take a short break and watch a video or animation produced on it instead of reading the next subject from the book. Make sure your study plan includes the break. Exams such as JEE involve energy and perseverance for lengthy hours. You can keep your power level for a lengthy moment by taking breaks at frequent intervals. During the break, however, do no activity that puts stress on the brain. The brains began to get tired. The only way to relax the mind during the break is to relax the brain.
Prepare on a priority basis for the JEE course. Complete the subject you find most challenging, for instance, and give it as much time as possible. Give the topics or chapters you have a powerful grip on less time. Every month you must prepare this priority preparation list and alter it according to the velocity of your training. You also have to keep in mind when preparing your list that you don’t put too much stress on finishing the course as rapidly as possible.
During preparing for JEE, avoid discrimination. Each student has their favourite topic, which the student can read for hours continually. If you do the same, instantly check this habit. The reality is that topics you like less, you need more time and perseverance, because you need to get excellent figures in all three topics for achievement and excellent rank in JEE. Give enough time to prepare for physics, chemistry and math every day. Yes, it’s essential to give more time to the topic you’ve got a little grip on than other topics.
Stay on your plan
The more important it is to stick to that plan and make it work, the more you need to plan for success in any work. You also need to adhere to your study plan and finish it in the correct moment to satisfy the dream of learning engineering from top universities in the nation by getting excellent rank in JEE. Keep in mind that all your plans to finish the course on time will be wasted by making a small change in the research plan. Your mind follows your gestures, so don’t let any external variables like customers arriving at home make any excellent soccer tournament come in the manner of your research plan. Give some time for entertainment, interact with people, but only to give the mind freshness as much as it is sufficient.
If you are among those who solve JEE’s ancient question paper’s hard questions, then you should be proud of yourself. But if you don’t get the solution to any question even after trying during the preparation for 10-12 minutes, don’t make the error of fixing it and wasting time. Smart learners are the ones who understand what is going to take a lot of time to fix. Note down the hard questions after a few tries, then understand with your teacher or colleagues later. But during preparation, don’t get stuck on any subject.
Some learners, however, have a habit of not trying to discover a solution in the future as well as the issue they find hard. Avoid making a mistake like that. A successful student is one who understands how to respect and challenge hard questions. Even if you want to secure your place in a successful institute, you will have to resolve issues that are both simple and hard.
Practice a lot, consider the time taken to prepare for each issue. Practice the mock exam for that. By setting a time limit in the clock, you solve the question document. It will gradually open up in front of you in which section you take longer and in which you don’t.
Try this too-
- write notes in a distinct notebook during the preparing. You will get the advantage instantly before the test when you do an immediate review.
- Keep in mind that you also need to pay complete attention to the preparation of your XII test in relation to preparing for JEE.
- Complete your NCERT syllabus as quickly as possible so you can have time to address more and more questions, review the board examination as well as JEE wise. Failure to do so in the last few days will boost the stress.
- When the pre-board approaches, then begin making pre-board preparations from 15-20 days before that for three to four hours each day. This won’t impact your preparation for JEE negatively and you’ll also be able to get nice figures in the pre-board.
- There are many methods for a question to be answered correctly. Those who succeed in competitive examinations are the ones who find shortcuts to get there. Find an simple shortcut to fix the issue you’ve been mastering on. Time will be saved and for difficult questions you will get a little extra time.
- Stay away for the next few months from TV, Facebook, etc. It’s true that a break is needed during studies, but spending this time on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter breaks, etc., won’t benefit you in any manner.
- The brake needs to be filled with energy to recover. Talk to friends or family about a topic other than PCM during this moment. Go for a stroll. Take a nap or play a match outdoors.