Points to be noted
- Candidates have to apply only “online” for JEE Main January – 2020. No application other than online mode will be accepted. Only one application has to be submitted by a candidate.
- The online application form can be submitted only by visiting the NTA website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the information bulletin available on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions will be disqualified.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your eligibility before applying for JEE Main Exam 2020.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an examination-only institution. After the declaration of the result, the data is handed over to the CENTRALISED SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD (CSAB) / JoSAA or the concerned state government / institute for the seat allocation process and admission process. The NTA does not collect information about the total number of seats available in institutions and reservation criteria.
- The candidate has to ensure that the e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form belong to them only.
- Candidates are advised to use the same mobile number and e-mail-id that they have submitted in the application form as important information can be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.