While making the JEE Main 2020 Preparation Plan :
- Give equal weight to all subjects
- Distribute the time it takes to study it. Give more time to challenging subjects and less time to those you just need to review.
- Ensure that the revision time in the plan is planned
Action Plan for How to Prepare for JEE Main 2020
- Study the section and see the ideas. To this end, NCERT books are nice.
- Be sure to remember significant points and formulas while studying. During revision, these brief notes will be helpful.
- Check how much you can remember after learning a section or topic and to what extent you have understood the subject.
- Practice questions on the basis of the studied subject. While practicing doesn’t go straight to the solution. Try to fix yourself, create errors, and then correct them. This step is going to assist you crack JEE Main.
- Make sure you do a mock exam after the topic is finished. In the same way, make sure you appear for as many mock exams as you can to analyze your preparation levels, know where you make the errors
- Use the evaluation to understand your regions of weakness and focus on improvement while reviewing.
- Be wise and review-It’s hard to crack any test, particularly one like JEE Main, without revision. Only if you review can you enhance.
- Clear all your doubts and ideas. Never leave in your mind a issue unanswered.
- Put the brake and take a break-it’s not wise to do it continually while studying is nice. So take some time off before you begin again to refresh your mind. You can listen to music, play games or do things that make your brain easier. Half an hour or an hour of physical exercise enables to boost memory. Eat well.