Candidates are advised to go through the AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For DM/MCH and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should possess degree in DNB or MD/MS from any recognized university organized by MCI.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s upper age limit must be 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST: There will be 3 years of age relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
For MD/MS/MDS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from recognized university organized by the MCI or DCI.
- Marks: General / OBC Candidates should have obtained aggregate of 55% marks and SC/ST candidates – 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Internship: Candidates should have completed 1 year internship or Practice trainingon or before 30/01/2020.