Check the complete AIIMS PG 2020 Exam pattern given below to know various details of the exam:
- Exam Mode: AIIMS PG 2020 will be organized in online CBT mode.
- Number and Types of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice For MDS, there will be total of 90 questions and for MS/MD the question paper will have total of 200 questions.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: For MDS programme, 90 minutes will be given and for MS/MD programme 180 minutes will be provided.
- Total Marks: For MDS, the exam paper will be of 90 marks and MD/MS paper will be of 200 marks.
- Subjects: The objective type of questions asked for MDS will be from the subjects taught at BDS level. For MD/MS, the objective type of questions will be asked from MBBS level.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.