Candidates must go through below details to know about AIIMS PG 2020 Application form:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- AIIMS application process is held through PAAR facility introduced by board.
- PAAR Registration is divided in two parts i.e. Basic and Final registration.
- Basic Registration of January session for 6 years has been started from 29th June 2019 and for 3 years will start from the first week of September 2019.
- Candidates have to fill their personal details and upload images in the basic registration.
- After basic registration, students can also check the status of application form.
- The Final registration process will start in the 2nd week of October 2019.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees and fill remaining application details during final registration.
- Candidates will be able to make correction in the form when the board will open the application correction window.
- Candidates need not to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- After completion of application process, take printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
Mode of Payment: The application fees can be paid through online mode at the time of final registration.
- Candidates can pay the fees via debit card/credit card or net banking.
Check the fees structure for all categories below:
|General/OBC & other candidates||Rs.1500|