- An active Email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Personal information (name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail ID, parents name, etc.). The applicant’s name on the application form should match with that printed on the qualifying degree certificate as issued by the awarding body.
- Complete address for communication.
- Qualifying examination details
- Chosen GATE subject
- Choice of GATE Examination Cities
- Details of the valid identity proof document (Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Driving License)
- Net-banking or debit/ credit card details for fee payment
- Scanned copies of documents for uploading with specified description:
|Applicant’s recent, colour, passport-size photograph||
Dimensions: 3.5 X 4.5 cm
Jpeg File size: 2 KB – 200 KB
Dimensions: 2 X 7 cm
Jpeg File Size: 2 KB – 150 KB
|Eligibility certificate (Degree certificate/provisional certificate)||Pdf File Size: 10 KB – 500 KB|
|Category Certificate (if applicable)||Pdf File Size: 10 KB – 300 KB|
|Disability Certificate (if applicable)|
|Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable)|
GATE 2020 Application Fee
GATE 2020 Application Fee has to be paid online using either Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Cards. Additional online transaction charges as applicable will have to be borne by the candidates. The anticipated category-wise GATE 2020 Application Fee is presented below:
|Category||Application Fee||Late Application Fee|
|General Candidates||INR 1,500||INR 2,000|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 750||INR 1,250|