The JEE Main Paper Pattern for Paper 2 is explained below. JEE Mains Paper 2 is conducted for admission into B. Arch/ B. Planning courses.
- The JEE Main 2020 paper2 will be conducted in English and Hindi. However, for examination centers cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Nagar Haveli, the question paper will be available in Gujarati.
- The JEE Main Paper Pattern – Paper 2 (Part 1 and 2) will be of objective type. Four options will be provided for each question and out of these four options, only one is the correct answer. If for any question, more than one answer is marked, then it will be treated as the incorrect response.
- In Part- III, questions will be based on the drawing. Candidates have to use colour pencils or crayons only on the drawing sheet.
- The JEE Main Paper 2 Marking Scheme is explained below.
- In Part 1 and 2, for each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded. In Part 3, the two questions will carry 70 marks.
- 1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response in Part 1 & 2.
- There is no negative marking for unanswered questions.
- For drawing section, marks will be allotted on the basis of drawing skills.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes). For PWD category, the candidates with 40% or more disability, will be given 1-hour extra time.
- The paper carries Multiple choice questions. Drawing test will be subjective.