|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Application release||June 14 , 2019|
JEE Advanced AAT Registration 2019
Candidates will be able to register for JEE Advanced AAT 2019 from June 14-15. Since only one day will be allotted to the candidates for registration, it is advised to the candidates that the application form should be filled and submitted quickly. It should be noted that only those candidates who qualify JEE Advanced will be able to apply for the B.Arch admission process.
How to fill JEE Advanced AAT 2019 Application Form
To register for the examination, the candidates’ can follow the given steps:
- Candidates will have to use their JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email address to log in to fill the application form.
- The candidates will have to select their preferred option among “Yes” or “No” to the question “Are you Interested in AAT 2019?”
- From the listed exam centres, the candidates will have to select their preference.
- Required details about the candidate has to be submitted
- Finally, after checking all of the provided details, the candidates will have to submit the application form.